|Position Description||Federal Work-Study students, please apply!
Please submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com. This position is open until filled. Qualified candidates will be contacted for an initial screening.
Federal Work-Study has partnered with EPATT and is seeking energetic, committed, motivated, organized, and creative Tutor Specialists. This role requires basic comprehension of math, reading and writing subjects in the areas of K-8 grade levels. Grade of B or higher previously received in area(s) of tutoring. Knowledge of challenges and interventions for youth from urban communities strongly preferred. The EPATT Tutor Specialist is responsible for primarily online 1:1 tutoring. This role requires a desire and commitment to instruct students while adhering to EPATT curriculum implementation resulting in measurable impact.
|Requirements||• Authorized to work in the USA
• Flexibility to meet changing work needs and demands
• Desire to assist students toward college attainment
• Openness to feedback and desire to grow professionally
• Strong organization skills and attention to detail
• Strong written and oral communication skills
• Strong inter-personal skills
• Ability to maintain an excellent work ethic
• A high level of energy and exceptional enthusiasm all day, every day!
• Must pass a background check and Tuberculosis screening/test. (fingerprinting must be completed in California)
|Hours Required||Hours between 2:30pm – 6:00pm
Minimum requirement is tutoring 2 times per week, with pre and post tasks that equal to about 2.5-3 hours per week. Tutoring is between 2:30pm-6:00pm.
|Contact for Information||Elizabeth Osai: firstname.lastname@example.org|
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com